Seriously…What Would Sally Field Do? I have to replay this clip, because only she can express my gratitude in a way that goes beyond mere words on the page:
Alright, I’ve been such a slacker lately. Always putting off for tomorrow what I should be doing today. I’ve been so fortunate as to have been nominated for NINE AWARDS over the past few months. I always think, “I’ll do the requirements tomorrow and spread the love to some other deserving bloggers!” But, tomorrow comes and goes, and these amazing awards sit unacknowledged. I can stand it no longer. They deserve to see the light of day.
So…this morning I made it Priority Uno to sit down at my computer and put together a list of all the thoughtful people who have nominated my blog for a bounty of amazing awards. I would like to thank you all for considering me…and YES I ACCEPT EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!!! You are all so kind and generous. I’m one lucky blogger, for sure! I hope you will be forgiving that I cannot follow the specific rules of each award requirement. I’ll do my best to morph them into one rule requirement so I can properly accept these. Following are the amazing bloggers and the awards they nominated me for. The next section is a list of who I’m nominating for each award, and the general acceptance criteria. Thank you, again, for your consideration! I can only hope you’ve enjoyed my blog as much as I’ve enjoyed and looked forward to reading all of yours!
1. Reader Appreciation Award, nominated by http://s1ngal.wordpress.com/ (p.s. this link was so old that it no longer appeared! I had to use my own creativity to come up with this show-stopper image):
2. Beautiful Blogger Award, nominated by http://wordsbecomesuperfluous.com/ and http://catnipoflife.wordpress.com/
3. One Lovely Blog Award, nominated by http://teepee12.wordpress.com/ and http://tinylessonsblog.com/ and
4. Liebster Blog Award, nominated by http://viewfromthesunroom.wordpress.com/ and http://catnipoflife.wordpress.com/
5. Reality Blog Award, nominated by http://tinylessonsblog.com/
6. Addictive Blog Award, nominated by http://s1ngal.wordpress.com/
7. Very Inspiring Blogger Award, nominated by http://baarmychris.wordpress.com/
8. Seven Things About Me Award, nominated by http://thefurfiles.wordpress.com/ and http://peachyteachy.wordpress.com/
9. The Booker Award, nominated by http://mindfulness4now.wordpress.com/
The Rules of this Nomination:
1. Identify and show appreciation of the blogger who awarded you
2. You must add the award logo to your blog
3. Tell your readers 7 things about yourself
4. You must nominate 5 – 10 of your favorite bloggers for this award
5. Inform your nominees that you’ve nominated them
1. Thank you to http://s1ngal.wordpress.com/ for your two nominations. You are so generous!
2. Thank you http://wordsbecomesuperfluous.com you are very kind!
3. Thank you http://catnipoflife.wordpress.com/you are amazing!
3. Thank you http://teepee12.wordpress.com/ you are wonderful!
5. Thank you http://tinylessonsblog.com you are thoughtful!
6. 4. Thank you …http://mindfulness4now.wordpress.com/ you are very lovely!
7. Thank you….//viewfromthesunroom.wordpress.com/ you are very supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
8. Thank you…http://baarmychris.wordpress.com/ you are very sweet!
9. Thank you…http://peachyteachy.wordpress.com/ you are very supportive!
10. Thank you…http://thefurfiles.wordpress.com/ you are very awesome!
I love all of your blogs so much, you are all inspiring and creative people. Thanks so much for being part of my WordPress world!
B. Seven things about Fortyteen Candles:
1. Pets: two cats, a rabbit and a fish
2. I am horrible at returning library books on time. HORRIBLE!
3. I think I can count on one two hands the number of “great book ideas” I have floating around in my head.
4. I wish I was able to live by the ocean. I think the smell of salt air and the sound of endless waves are energizing to the soul.
5. Chocolate. Enough said.
6. Coffee. Ditto.
7. I hope to do more traveling someday. There is so much more of this world I’d like to know.
My Nominees…aka “The Fab Five-to-Ten-ish” If you accept this nomination, please pick an award from those listed above that you desire, follow the rules you’ve decided to follow and share the wealth with others.